The trainer will be responsible for evaluating our needs and current practices and creating and delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides. The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve training and performance for IT Experience Management. The trainer will also be responsible for researching and selecting the best LMS platform to deliver and utilize training materials.
- Proud - We are unique in the way we position and drive the experience revolution
- Success - We grow with an appealing proposition for individuals, organizations and society
- Happiness - We enjoy ourselves on the journey to master the art of a perfect IT experience
- Passionate Pionier - We like to pioneer and are passionate to discover new insights
- Team Spirit - We work together and communicate pro-actively to support each other
- Involved - We are focused on the importance of our environment and our stakeholders
- Goal Oriented - We strive with determination towards a predetermined goal
- Disciplined - We are thorough and dutiful and work with discipline
- Pro-active - We are initiators with and have entrepreneurial spirit
- Communicative - We are good at exchanging information and seek contact with others
- Flexible - We are able to adapt to new situations, changing requirements and circumstances
- Persistent - We are reliable, purposeful and persistent with strong stamina
Wat staat er op de to-do lijst?
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Conceptualize training materials based on our existing framework and
- Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership
- Contact and utilize outside vendors and resources for instructional technology
- Test and review created materials
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Conduct training through new materials
- Review student performance and learning
- Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules, costs, and equipment
- Evaluating the outcome of training sessions
- Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate record of trainee progress and
- Overseeing and monitoring training costs against budgets
- Ensuring that the organization’s resources are efficiently utilized
- Communicating the correct information and handling any questions from trainees
- Laying good examples by demonstrating the skills that are being taught
- Critically examining the trainees’ understanding and progress and making necessary adjustments to the program
- Scheduling training sessions to minimize disruption to normal working.
Wat neem je mee?
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in business management
- Knowledge of business and human psychology is highly appreciated
- Three (3) years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- IT Business and Industry knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound presentation skills and public speaking experience
- Research and interviewing skills
- Knows to effectively challenge and co-operate with key stakeholders and colleagues to achieve a common goal.
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude and can work up and down the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, human resources, information technology, or related field
- Certification from talent and training associations a plus
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Professionalism: organized logical thinker who can rationalize, has good decision making in complex scenarios. Goes for excellence and delivery.
- Strong business partner and team player: effectively challenges and co- operates with key stakeholders and colleagues to achieve a common goal.
- Value creating: with strong operational skills and good budget (financial) management experience. Reprioritizes and creates more value from current spend.
- Strong intellect: combines conceptual skills and high analytical reasoning with creativity and pragmatism. Has strong judgements capabilities.
- Outspoken personality: speaks her/his mind, straightforward without being rude. Yet, leaves her/his ego at home. It is all about working together and empowering people.
- ‘Hands-on’ mentality: entrepreneurial mindset, is pro-active, “can do” with a sense of urgency and a good sense of humor; with her/his hands-on mentality in order to solve everyday problems, e.g. has a great realizing capacity.
- Committed (betrokken)
- Communicative (contactvaardig)
- Empathatic (empatisch)
- Convincing (overtuigend)
- Cooperative (samenwerkingsgericht)
The role is based in Amsterdam. She/he could occasionally make international business trips.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.