Responsibilities and Duties
- Scoping of varies consultancy assignments
- Prepare and perform workshops with customers
- Prepare quotes with the Business Support Team
- Conducts research to understand how a company functions and where a company can improve
- Analyses gathered information to form a hypothesis of company weaknesses and how to fix them
- Interviews all necessary groups, such as employees, management, and shareholders to aid in consultancy
- Runs workshops to train employees on updated protocols and rules
- Prepares reports, proposals, and presentations
- Stays current with latest trends in business and applies them to existing business models
- Travels to different job locations as required
- Bijwonen van meetings om business modellen te evalueren en waar nodig bij te stellen
- Evaluates competitors to pinpoint advantages or disadvantages in the current market
- Attends regular meetings to reevaluate new business model and adjusts as necessary
- Researches any organisation dysfunction and provides solutions for improvement
- Prepares recommendations on organisational improvement
- Discusses long-term goals of the business as these goals pertain to a new business model
- Works with members of own team to offer different ideas
- Clarifies strategic and operational problems and successes with management
In IT, people rarely come first. Too often we all run into dead-end streets and workarounds. That has to change for the better. Giarte creates the best human experience in IT. With research, training, and consultancy.
Giarte has been researching the human experience in IT for more than 15 years. We know the power of the ideal user experience inside out. We know what really matters in the workplace and in the business. And we know how to adapt systems and processes to make that happen.
In the Netherlands we are known for the ITX Monitor, the annual comparison of customer satisfaction in business IT. Next to conducting groundbreaking research on IT-related experience, Giarte is the driving force behind a growing movement called Xperience Level Agreement, XLA, that is winning praise and buy-in from more and more companies.
XLA is a powerful new addition to the traditional IT Service Level Agreement (SLA). One that builds on the SLA concept by measuring sentiment and using this to break down silos and think and act from the perspective of a user. Giarte’s proprietary XLA methodology enables IT departments to design human-centric technology and processes.
Giarte is based in Amsterdam, home of one of the most diverse cities in the world, with our office in one of
the hippest and most climate-friendly buildings in Europe. There is a rooftop venue with events that are as stimulating as the views; a laidback lobby lounge with a kitchen for guest chefs and for sharing cooking and entertaining experiences; and a backdrop of stunningly graphic LED walls.
020 622 3444
Moermanskkade 620, 5th floor 1013 BC Amsterdam
Send a motivational text and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply now