We have great ambitions to accelerate the growing movement that we call Xperience Level Agreements (XLA). That is why we are looking for you! Are you ready to join us and spread empathy in IT?
As Learning Experience Designer, you will join our fast-growing XLA Academy business unit. From needs analysis to course evaluation: you will be designing the best learning experience for our learners. You will develop engaging online learning solutions; coach trainers in material development, be involved in the certification process and liaise with our partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the development of course material and manage the portfolio and curriculum
- Analyse training needs through job analysis and regular consultation with internal and external parties and establish clear learning goals
- Develop e‑learning modules and other interactive online learning solutions
- Write exam questions for certifications
- Analyse the effectiveness of our learning solutions
What are you bringing to the table?
- A degree in Instructional Design, Educational Sciences, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years experience in creating learning content and curriculum design
- Experience building and managing curricula, including project management, roadmap, regular releases, etc
- Proficiency in content authoring tools (like Articulate Rise and Storyline) and Learning Management Systems (like Moodle)
- Experience guiding and supporting trainers and subject matter experts
- Solid understanding of instructional design principles (ADDIE, Bloom's Taxonomy)
- Professional level language skills in English (verbal and written); Dutch or another language is a plus
- Awesome graphic design skills
- Experience with training delivery
Giarte has been conducting ground-breaking research into the end-user experience in IT for over twenty years. We know the power of the ideal user experience inside out. We know what counts in the workplace and what is crucial in the business. In addition, Giarte is the driving force behind the Xperience Level Agreement, XLA®, which measures the sentiment of IT end users.
You get the chance to work on projects with impact for large organizations. We are a small and flexible organization. Our short lines ensure that you can make a difference at corporate level.
- You will have plenty of training and development opportunities
- You will contribute to an important movement within IT: Xperience Management and XLA
- You get to work with creative, talented, and fun people
- You will work in our office ‘the Flow’: one of the most sustainable offices in the Netherlands in Amsterdam Houthavens. A gym. A sauna. A bar. Daily lunches with sufficient vitamins. A dynamic working environment. And yes: we also have a pool table
Send a motivational text and CV to email@example.com